OPM are representing candidates to a developer of racing IPs known to millions throughout the world.
We are looking for a Build Systems engineer to help with the smooth delivery of our game to the development team and our players throughout its ever-evolving releases.
- You will develop technical solutions for build production and delivery systems
- Be responsible for automation of important build artefact production for both code and assets
- Expand and make use of analytics-based feedback systems to accelerate build efficiency
- You will help the team with automated testing of functionality and performance of the game and development tools
- Contribute to hardware requirements estimation for building a AAA scale game
- You will work in a Constant Development-based environment with multiple product versions in flight at the same time.
- Develop task estimates and report to the team
- Experience in process and build automation
- Knowledge of build systems including Jenkins.
- An understanding of Python and Windows batch scripting.
- Great Understanding of development for consoles and PC platforms
- Experience of Perforce as a power user or admin.
- Good teamwork skills within a development team
- A passion for and commitment to a career in games
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!