Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Build Engineer to join their team in Norway.
The successful candidate will create and maintain their source control infrastructure, assist in making software building and deployment easier, design scripts and tools used for software deployment, and effortlessly integrate updates of the software using continuous delivery pipelines.
- Strong professional experience in a comparable area
- Experience with Python, C# and .net
- Experience with Perforce administration
- Experience with CI tooling
- Understanding of continuous build, release, and deployment systems.
- Desire and ability to write clear documentation for the end-users
- Strong English language skills
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system using in-house technology
- Develop and improve the build scripts
- Maintain the source control software using perforce and in-house solutions
- Providing support for the teams.
- Work on build automation
- Improving builds performance
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build process
DESIRED SKILLS: (good to have):
- Experience with DevOps is an advantage
- Experience working with the Unreal editor and build tool is an advantage
- Experience of container-based development is an advantage
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!