One Player Mission are thrilled to be partnering with an innovative and artistic Game Development studio based in Guildford. The developer of an action-adventure survival game where the emergent gameplay is adored by players around the world, they are seeking an experienced Build Engineer to join their team.
Their stand-out game has been released on all major platforms; Windows,PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch.
This is a special opportunity and a chance to play a key role in developing innovative, meaningful and technically exciting games enjoyed by a diverse audience of millions. You should have familiarity with all phases of game development, be self-directed, and enjoy the craft of making games.
- Management and implementation of additional features to CI build systems.
- Detailed knowledge of source control, merging branches.
- Managing and optimising distributed build systems.
- Keeping build process working smoothly.
- Efficient communication of build issues to team.
- Management of code compilation across multiple platforms.
- Adding time saving features to in game editor and custom engine.
- Implementing/improving artist tools, plugins, asset pipeline.
- Setting up and maintaining build hardware
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive Professional build engineer experience, in C++ or a similar language.
- Experience of deployment over multiple platforms
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers.
- This is a senior role, requiring prior industry experience.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418