"To apply: Ref - 5106100. Our client is a multiple award-winning game studio based in Scandinavia and they’re looking for a talented Build Engineer to join them on a Remote basis OR onsite in their studios to manage their existing and upcoming releases. Offering a generous salary circa €50,000 DOE + Relocation and Benefits.
The Build Engineer’s responsibilities will include maintaining and improving the continuous integration process. Delivering builds to the QA team. Using scripting languages such as Python for automating building and testing. Help to deliver builds to console manufactures and online distributors. Also, take part in the build validation process and coordinate with other team leads, producers and QA Team.
The ideal person we are looking for will have previous experience in a similar role and have some of the following qualities:
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and C#
- Experience performing first line diagnosis of build and test failures
- An understanding of the content creation pipeline and game development cycle
- Familiar with version control systems
- Familiar with latest CI/CD with experience installing both hardware and software.
If this sounds like a job that’s suited for you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send CV to Kane@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.