One Player Mission are excited to be working with a studio based in Berlin, Germany. They are passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds, focused on social emergent gameplay.
They are currently looking for an experienced Build Engineer preferably with Unreal Engine experience to work with them on their new IP. They’re looking for someone who is excited to work on something truly unique that will leave a hallmark in the landscape of online shooter games. You will be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with them together.
- Develop and maintain their CI/CD pipeline for consistent releases with minimal downtime for various platforms
- Ensure to have a delivery-ready build and binaries for all platforms availability
- Ensure a smooth and stable flow within their tooling and pipeline stack, so developers in teams can work to their best extend
- Handle troubleshoot build problems
- Identify and address any stability, performance and security risks
- Develop and introduce tools and applications to enhance developer productivity
- Collaboration with engineering and QA teams to better understand the objectives of the user stories
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, brainstorming and other initiatives of prototype development and innovation
- Experience and conceptual knowledge with common CI systems/toolsets as well as with automated build and delivery pipelines in general, UE4 build – ideally, and automation experience.
- Extensive programming experience
- Advanced knowledge in either C#, C/C++, python, go and/or powershell
- Self-motivation with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility, ability to work collaboratively, excel as a team player
- Can work in a feedback environment and in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!