One Player Mission ‘s client is a BAFTA-winning, independent game developer, known for delivering high-end cinematic games and is carving a unique and exciting path in the gaming industry. They are currently seeking an experienced Build Engineer to join their team.
In this exciting and creative role you will own and optimise the powerful systems they’ve built around their very own custom version of Unreal Engine. Working as part of the Central Tech Team you will contribute to multiple projects in development, enabling teams to create and deliver games across all consoles and PC platforms.
- CI/CD build systems, e.g., TeamCity (Kotlin), Jenkins (JobDSL/Groovy), Buildkite – previous experience with build systems is essential
- In-depth knowledge of Source Control software, e.g., Perforce – our build systems are tightly integrated with Perforce, so relevant experience is desired
- Python – Python can be picked up on the job by the right person, but prior knowledge would put you ahead
- AAA game development, e.g., Unreal or Unity – previous experience working with build systems for modern AAA games engines is an advantage
- Using in depth knowledge of build systems to design, implement, and maintain the studios CI and CD systems and pipelines.
- Collaborating with the other members of the Central Tech Team to supply the highest level of service possible
- Working closely with game and engine programmers across the various project teams to support the projects through their development cycle
- Be innovative when opportunities arise, be conservative when sensible
- Take responsibility for your own work and contribute to an environment where others feel enabled to do the same
- PowerShell – PowerShell is in use in some of their system, so having a good understanding would help with the role
- Rust – Rust is becoming increasingly relevant for the studio, so having some understanding of Rust would be a good foundation
- C++ – they are using Unreal engine for their games development and Rust is grounded in C++, so experience with the language can be beneficial
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!