We are working with a co-development studio who works with global AAA clients, working on multiple and exciting projects, offering plenty of variety. They are looking for a talented Build Programmer to join their award-winning team and work on their latest projects. This role is offered fully remote only if the candidate is based in the UK.
What you will be doing:
- Setup, maintain and develop build and continuous integration systems
- Collaborating closely with team members from other departments e.g., UI Artists, and the QA department
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors and failures in the build and development setup
- Research, plan and develop improvements to increase productivity
- Communicate project status frequently to engineering and production teams
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience as a Build Engineer or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Great knowledge and proficiency of C#
- Strong experience with source control systems such as Perforce or git
- Good experience with CI/CD systems such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Great benefits package, including private healthcare and dental
- Social and industry events offered
- Excellent additional benefits e.g., bike, tech, console schemes and fitness classes
- Anti-crunch ethos
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2730.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.