We are working with a well-established mobile games studio based in Barcelona, who are looking for a Build Programmer to help them on their mission to create fun and exciting games! This role is offered fully onsite and not offered remote.
What you will be doing?
- Maintain and develop solutions for assembling, compiling, releasing, and deploying builds
- Take responsibility for server provisioning, configuration, and dependencies management
- Work across multidisciplinary teams to empower the workflow of their processes
- Proactively look for ways to monitor and improve quality
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues
- Verify the security and integrity of the infrastructure
Who you are?
- 3+ years of work experience in a build engineering role or relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Game Development or similar
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar
- C# or C++
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Apple toolchain knowledge (Xcode, provisioning profiles) is a bonus
- Unity build process knowledge is a bonus
A competitive salary, with a great work life balance. Alongside relocation support to move to Barcelona and private medical insurance for you and your family. You will also have great social benefits in regular social events and parties.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2434.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.