This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Games
OPMs client is a well-established developer based in Utrecht, who are seeking a Build Tools Engineer work on their latest studio title for the next gen. The successful candidate will include planning, implementing, and running the build infrastructure for various projects on several platforms.
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, Buddy, TeamCity, CircleCI
- Experience Scripting with Bash, or PowerShell
- Experience with Virtualisation Software, such as VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Networking such as (simple) routing, VPN setup
- Experience with Cloud based infrastructure such as AWS, Azure
- You will be planning the needed infrastructure setup
- You will be implementing, and improving the CI setup, and scripting needed around it
- You will be ensuring the system creates builds, and reports as needed
- You will be shipping milestones to publishers, and/or 1st party, keeping track of the ever-changing requirements
- You will be exploring test automation for gen4 & gen5 consoles
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 21 44 12!