Business Development Manager
GameVision Studios is a global art services and game development company based in Chicago. We are looking for a business development manager.
Responsible for sales and generating revenues in North America and/or Europe.
Help identify and obtain new business and clients.
Primary responsibilities are:
• Present and sell company’s art services to potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets, discuss and update the plans with the company’s management team.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Help establish a sustainable sales pipeline
• Prepare and give presentations.
• Establish and maintain client relationships.
• Prepare weekly status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered to the company’s management team.
• Participate in trade shows and other marketing events
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 3-4 years experience in the video game industry or fields related to IT services preferred
• Business development and sales experience preferred
• Able to work independently, self starter and positive mindset
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Research skills to determine potential prospects