LOCATION: We are looking for passionate individual who are based in any of the following locations: Norway, Poland, Sweden, Germany, Scotland or UK.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our tech giant client and become instrument in developing their new gaming division.
The new Gaming Business Unit is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager to partner with our clients game engine team and the Opera GX browser team in representing the company to game developers, studios, resellers and potential partners around the globe.
This is a high-impact role that requires an equally knowledgeable and creative mind with the ability to actively engage in new business opportunities as well as nurture existing business. You will operate as an integral team player and interface with the broader company group functions. It is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, fun company and make your mark!
Experience and background
- 5+ years experience in sales, business development, and commercial deals experience in the games industry
- Analytical mind that can structure terms to achieve win-win partnership outcomes with a proven track record of commercial success, within the gaming vertical
- Deal-maker with significant experience managing the 360-degree sale cycle all the way from lead to closing
- Experience influencing multiple stakeholders and interacting with cross functional teams across geographies and business units
- Deep knowledge of the gaming ecosystem and a passion for gaming
- Ability to work autonomously and think innovative
Special Move acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment