We are working with a well-established mobile game studio who are looking for a Business Development Manager to help spearhead their strategic opportunities and support internal stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for executing business negotiations and contract process’s
- Advise internal stakeholders on business strategies and lead any initiatives that are deemed valuable
- Gather knowledge on the industry, competitors, and market trends
- Communicate across multi-disciplinary teams and drive business cases both internally and externally
- Find ways to sustain the company’s business and create new opportunity
Who you are?
- 4+ years of experience in business development or anything similar, with at least 2 years in the gaming industry
- Bachelors or equivalent in business or any related field
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills being able to present in front of different audiences
- Genuine passion for mobile games
A highly competitive salary with a great work life balance, alongside great added benefits such as private health care
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2391.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.