Project: Video Game Services
OPM’s clients are a global services company that works together with game developers and publishers through outsourced production services with over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms under their belt.
They are seeking passionate and experienced Business Development Manager to support their Games clients and generate new business revenue focusing on their player support services.
The successful candidate will cultivate and build long term relationships with developers and publishers, close new business, present services, negotiate, and manage client relationships.
- Knowledge of the Player Support Management experience with a network of Player Support contacts in the gaming industry
- Experience selling customer services – ideally player support, community and related tech products and services to different stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent games industry knowledge and passionate about games
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building relationships
- Ability to forecast opportunities
- Ability to craft and deliver compelling presentations
- Experience with CRM tools
- Producing business within the UK & European video games market.
- Account management and growth of new accounts.
- Attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows, etc.
- Presenting services in line with briefs.
- Producing effective solutioning which matches back to client requirements.
- Organically generating leads through existing networks or industry knowledge and research.
- Executing content lead campaigns as part of the wider sales strategy.
- Working with Delivery and several support teams to maximise time spent engaging with clients.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Existing network of contacts within the games industry
- Business development experience within the games industry
- Uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive Group Pension
- Company provided laptop and phone
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427