This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Video Game Services
OPM’s clients are a global services company that works together with game developers and publishers through outsourced production services with over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms under their belt.
They are seeking passionate and experienced Business Development Manager to support their Games clients and generate new business revenue.
The successful candidate will cultivate and build long term relationships with developers and publishers, close new business, present services, negotiate, and manage client relationships.
- Experience in business development, account management or partnerships with the games industry.
- Experience selling Localisation, Player Support and/or Translation services into gaming companies.
- Proven track record of surpassing targets through building relationships.
- Ability to forecast opportunities.
- Ability to develop high-quality presentations.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong 360-degree strategic thinking.
- The ability to influence and drive results in a complex business environment, including the ability to communicate and influence all levels from senior executives to working groups and all functions.
- Producing business within the UK & European video games market.
- Account management and growth of new accounts.
- Attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows, etc.
- Presenting services in line with briefs.
- Producing effective solutioning which matches back to client requirements.
- Organically generating leads through existing networks or industry knowledge and research.
- Executing content lead campaigns as part of the wider sales strategy.
- Working with Delivery and several support teams to maximise time spent engaging with clients.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Existing network of contacts within the games industry.
- Generous OTE with uncapped earning potential
- Group pension scheme and death in service benefit
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427