Our client is a hugely successful AAA studio based in London. We are experiencing a period a growth and seek a proven console game Programmer to join our already successful team.
Who you are
- Experience of working on at least on published title
- Strong C++ and software architecture skills
- Detailed knowledge of animation systems incl animation trees, techniques and performance on console
- Work on a multidisciplinary team of animators and designers to deliver features on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience creating, tuning and polishing gameplay features using animation integration, playback and fidelity
- A passion for games
- Mid level and Seniors Programmers considered - no graduates pls
- Strong maths incl. vectors, matrices, linear algebra
- Maintaining and extending animation components, tools, pipelines and workflows
- Writing, maintaining, optimising, extending, profiling clear bug free portable code
- Understanding how the inner animation engine works, researching how to make it better and implementing changes
- Low level animation systems experience
Highly competitive salary, full corporate benefits, top quality hit titles to work on and a collaborative environment where you have input into the games rather than being stuck in a narrow niche. This is a top class studio, one of the world's best.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply quoting reference 2109.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.