Our client is looking for a well experienced engine programmer to join an expert team who have delivered some of the best quality games to date located in the West Midlands, UK. This is a contract role offered up to 22 months.
Your expert software architecture skills and experience of delivering robust, re-usable code will see you working as part of a team to drive the technology forwards. Your ability to architect and implement large re-usable game systems will allow you to bring a vital contribution to the game and pipelines needed to deliver a new and exciting AAA title.
What we need from you:
- A track record of successful planning and delivery
- Superb communication skills
- Experience of working on current-gen consoles
- C++ and software architecture skills
- Excellent knowledge of console technical requirements
- Ability to design and implement re-usable systems
- A passion for games
- Very competitive salary
- Private health care
- Flexible hours
- childcare vouchers
- Regular company outings
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 749.
Big Planet is equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.