Engine Programmer - AAA Studio - West Midlands
Our client is looking for a well experienced engine programmer to join an expert team who have delivered some of the best quality games to date located in the West midlands.
Your expert software architecture skills and experience of delivering robust, re-usable code will see you working as part of a team to drive the technology forwards. Your ability to architect and implement large re-usable game systems will allow you to bring a vital contribution to the game and pipelines needed to deliver a new and exciting AAA title.
What we need from you:
- A track record of successful planning and delivery
- Superb communication skills
- Experience of working on current-gen consoles
- C++ and software architecture skills
- Excellent knowledge of console technical requirements
- Ability to design and implement re-usable systems
- A passion for games
Some of the benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Private health care
- Flexible hours
- childcare vouchers
- Regular company outings
This is rare opportunity to shape the technology used to build a large-scale AAA title.
Are you suitable for this role?
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 749.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.