We are working with a very exciting studio, based in Prague who are looking for a talented C++ Programmer to work on their latest projects. This role is offered onsite with a great relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for implementing a designed set of functionally following company software development standards
- Put an emphasis on code quality and best practices
- Adhere to the defined development process including software development lifecycle and development workflow
- Apply a basic understanding of algorithms and data structures in completing designated tasks
- Work across multi-disciplinary to ensure smooth integration of software components
Who you are:
- Experience in a C++ programming position or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Great understanding of C++
- Good understanding of algorithm categories and time complexity
- Basics of linear algebra
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Great benefits and added perks
- Relocation assistance provided
- Opportunity to use the latest hardware and technology
- Friendly and supportive work environment
If interested, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1208.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.