This well-known AAA studio based in the Midlands is looking for a C++ Game Programmer to work on their live racing team. As such you will work with a multidisciplinary group of artists and designers to enhance gameplay features.
What will you do?
- Write, maintain, optimize bug free code in C++
- Work independently and within a team
- Research for best practice
What skills do you need?
- 2+ years professional games experience
- A shipped title under your belt on any platform (preferred PC or console)
- A university degree in Computer Science, Game Development or similar
Excellent renumeration and relocation package, bonus, healthcare, pension…
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1678.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.