This relatively new game studio based in Cheshire is part of a well established group of studios based primarily in the UK. We are looking for a C++ game systems programmer with tech expertise.
What will you do?
- Create and refactor game systems at a number of levels from production use to player-facing code
- Maintain and improving our custom game flow logic systems
- Working closely with other disciplines to achieve the highest quality player experience possible
- C++ programmer
- 5+ years’ experience working in games in a similar role
What skills do you need?
- Knowledge of game engines, platforms and relevant tech
- Maths, algorithms, problem solving…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Graphics, Maths, Physics, Game Development or similar
Competitive pay, bonus, relocation package, great pension and medical, latest tech and nice work environment.
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2320.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.