We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the UK who are seeking a talented C++ Gameplay Programmer to join their team and work on their RPG titles. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative studio and work from anywhere in the world.
What will you be doing?
- Implementation of game design code
- Refining gameplay features
- Participating in multiple code systems
- Maintenance of existing game code
- Contributing to technical design documentation
- Evaluating milestones
- Working collaboratively with other coder including physics and networking
Who you are
- Previous coding experience in the games industry
- Strong C++
- Possess a thorough understanding of gameplay system implementation
- Debugging skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance and fully remote work.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 309.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.