We are working with a top tier, AAA game studio based in the South East of England who are looking for a C++ Technical Lead Programmer to join their team and lead on their exciting new project.
What will you be doing?
- Planning the technical roadmap
- Leading a team of talented programmers, providing technical guidance, mentorship and support throughout the game development life cycle
- Responsible for the technical direction of the project
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to define technical requirements, project goals, and overall project scope
- Creating contingency plans based on potential technical risks
- Conduct code reviews, providence constructive feedback and mentor team members to foster growth and development
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues, ensuring smooth gameplay experience
Who you are
- Extensive experience in game development, with strong experience in technical leadership roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Strong C++ and other areas of programming in games
- In-depth knowledge of game development principles, methodologies, and bests practices
- Great Leadership skills
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
This studio offers a permanent position in an exciting environment based near the nation's capital, a fantastic opportunity to work in a key lead role for the development of a new title and competitive pay package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1823.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.