We are working with a well-established Unreal game studio based in Berlin looking for a Lead C++ Programmer. This opportunity would suit a Principle Programmer looking to make the move to lead. This role requires relocation to Berlin and is onsite.
- 8+ years' experience in the games industry in a similar role with at least one PC or console title under your belt as lead programmer
- Unreal Engine experience
- Work with existing engine code base to develop and enhance gameplay. This can includer player/world interaction, AI strategies and rules, gameplay etc.
- Develop and extend game systems for a high profile game
- Develop well designed software within project to schedule to team standards
- Document source code
- Coordinate tasks and technical implementation with the Technical Director and other programming Leads based on current roadmap
- Create immersive and compelling gameplay experiences
- Show a strong passion for making the highest quality state of the art games
- Continue to enhance programming and communication skills
- Proactively drive your team and improve product quality as well as group productivity
- Excellent communication and writing skills and create documentation where required
- Excellent C++
- Mentoring and training junior programmers
- Central City Location, plus relocation support
- New IP
- Working with great, up to date technology
- Competitive Salary
- Pension and Health Insurance
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2263.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant,