This well-established console games studio has worked on multiple world class projects. We are currently looking for a C++ Senior Engine Programmer to join our team on an unannounced game. The Senior Engine Programmer is responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing systems with a focus on Engine and low level specific code, and is happy to turn their hand to any task as and when needed.
What will you do?
• Designs, develops, writes, tests and implements systems with a focus on Unreal Engine and platform specific code
• Works in a multidisciplinary team with designers, artists and other personnel involved in the development process to create the highest possible quality product
• Helps to develop technical design specifications and is able to implement them
• Estimates own tasks and delivers high quality code to that schedule
• Mentors and trains the code team, passing on experience and expertise, and leads by example
• Performs code reviews with the team to ensure excellence
•Use research to identify best practice
• Debug code
What skills do you need?
•4+ years games experience in a similar role
•Unreal engine a bonus
•1+ title released on console with full production lifecycle experience
•Project methodologies e.g. Agile, Scrum…
• Rendering and shading experience
•Performance optimisation, bandwidth and memory
When you join our studio you can expect to enjoy a unique culture. Below you will find all the benefits and perks you can enjoy as a team member.
• Extensive holidays
• Visa & Relocation Package
• Company Pension Scheme
•Great work-life balance
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 632.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.