This AAA FPS studio based in the London is looking for a talented C++ Senior Graphics Programmers to help create wonderful, entertaining games with next-gen graphics running on PC and console devices. This role is offered fully onsite.
What you will be doing:
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to develop features that address and achieve the high-level goals of the project
- Write clear, maintainable, and portable code
- Champion best practises and processes
- Optimize the performance of the project
- Communicate ideas and constraints efficiently and effectively to both technical and non-technical members
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a Graphics role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent C++ proficiency and knowledge
- Unreal Engine experience
- Strong math skills
- Experience profiling and optimising code for optimal CPU, GPU, memory, and bandwidth usage
- Strong interest researching and implementing new Graphics related technology
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, medical and dental, relocation package for non-UK residents.
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2352.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.