Our client is possibly the biggest, best, most high-profile games developer in the world, with multiple hit games development studios and a host of smash titles in their softography that are household names. You will be working for a AAA studio based out of the UK or Romania, though the role is also offered remote. Our client is looking for a C++ software engineer to take-up a 1 year engagement. You will work in niche environments, have dedicated time for personal development as well as the potential to shape existing and create new technologies in this exciting role in games.
- Report to the Engineering Manager, within the procedural team
- Deploy state of the art procedural tools e.g. DCC integration, mesh processing
- Help create bigger & better games
- Code and review code of colleagues, enhance existing and build new technologies
- 2+ years experience in software engineering
- Agile methodology
- DCC Tools/Houdini/Maya SDKs
- Solid coding skills to industry & internal standards
- Bachelor’s degree; computer science or similar
- Very Competitive salary
- Remote working, with opportunities to travel
- Health and other benefits package
- Personal development - 1 week in 13 spent on personal projects on company time
- Game accreditation
- Great team environment
- Good work/life balance
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2600.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.