Our client is a AAA games developer with multiple hit titles in their softography that are household names. The studio is based out of the UK, Sweden or Romania, though the role is also offered remote. Our client is looking for a C++ software engineer for a one year contract.
- Report to the Engineering Manager, within the procedural team
- Implement procedural tools e.g. DCC integration, mesh processing
- Help create bigger & better games
- Code and review code of colleagues, enhance existing and build new technologies
- 2+ years' experience in software engineering
- Agile methodology
- DCC Tools/Houdini/Maya SDKs
- Solid coding skills to industry & internal standards
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Very competitive salary
- Remote working
- Health and other benefits package
- Personal development
- Game accreditation
- Great team environment
- Good work/life balance
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2600.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.