We are working with a top-tier AAA game studio based in the NW of the UK who is seeking an exceptional Experienced C++ Systems Developer to join their team and work on the latest addition of their award-winning RPG pillar franchise.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in their impressive and scenic studio and develop your skills in a AAA environment on this large scale title.
What will you be doing?
- Developing and maintaining the systems functionality and game engine
- Implementation of high-quality solutions
- Making sure code is optimised
- Enabling low-level memory management
Who you are
- Excellent C++
- GPU architectures
- Previous experience with low-level memory management
- Parallel/multi-threaded programming
- Experience with developing cross-platform/console games a bonus
- Debugging and profiling tools a bonus
- Character driven so knowledge of movement, input, feedback and camera needed
- Assembly programming experience SSE
We offer a great working environment and believe in promotion from within. We help with international candidates through a phenomenal visa sponsorship and relocation package.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.
To apply to this position please send your CV ideally in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 2140.