Project: Visual Effects Studio
OPM are working with a well-known visual effects company based in London seeking an experienced Engine Programmer to join their new team.
The studio creates multi-touch interactive tables/walls with dynamic content and interfaces for a wide range of clients.
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled developer with a background in either Virtual Production, Games, Interactive, VR development to help create multiple beautifully crafted real-time interactive graphics projects.
- Strong professional experience developing with UE4.
- Professional experience with XR hardware platforms.
- Strong experience with C++, C# languages.
- Good knowledge of real-time rendering & animation.
- Superb communication skills
- Good understanding of software architecture, mathematics, and physics.
- Highly committed and able to work both individually and as a team.
- Very organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Deadline oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Develop clean, optimised high and low-level code in UE4 within the designed framework.
- Pinpoint technical issues and solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
- Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimise code to an agreed design strategy.
- Work with CG artists from Film VFX and Real-Time to implement assets in-engine.
- Document and peer review technical designs.
- Research innovative ideas to enhance efficiency and satisfy technical constraints, especially when it comes to areas involving the usage of game engines to produce non-interactive content.
- Work with Producers, technical and creative leads to offer input for the budgeting process for technical development/engine elements of a production.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with Unity.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!