Our client is a developer with passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry!
The successful candidate will contribute to our client’s unique narrative experiences at the highest levels of AAA production on one of their exciting new projects!
· Previous experience as a camera operator / creator, cinematographer or editor in video games.
· An understanding and practical experience of cinematography and the ability to read a film and understanding the psychology of camera work.
· An understanding of physical cameras and lenses.
· Good understanding of the theory and application of composition and blocking.
· Experience with editing and understanding of its use in emotional story telling.
· Experience in Unreal Engine and Unity.
· Creating / editing cameras for motion-capture game cinematics to effectively build a scene.
· Help drive the narrative of storytelling through effective use of framing, lens choice and final edit.
· Work directly with the art and game director to achieve the desired look and style.
· Working closely with the wider art team to improve workflows and processes.
· Collaborate with other disciplines, such as Lighting and VFX artists, graphics and programmers to create great AAA game experiences.
· VISA support and relocation assistance if required.
· 25 days annual leave.
· Profit-related bonus scheme.
· Life assurance and pension.
· Inclusive and supportive culture.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!