Project: Mobile Games
OPMs client is looking for an experienced Casual Games Artist to join their team.
This established start-up based in Central London are focused on hyper-casual mobile games.
Everyone has a voice, and an opportunity to bring their creative ideas to the table.
As the Casual Games Artist you will work with a small team and be responsible for the art throughout the life-style of the game’s from Concept to implementation
- Comfortable with 2D (Photoshop) and 3D (Maya, Blender, or 3Ds Max) for casual audiences.
- Experience working in Unity.
- Familiar with UI and animation principles.
- Fluent English
- Good experience developing games/apps, preferably on small teams or autonomously, owning the art
- Able to adapt the to an existing art direction, open to receive constructive feedback and focused on creating the best player experience
- Work on small teams developing mini games, being responsible for the art from concept to implementation of assets, including simple animations and UI.
- Collaborate with programmers and product manager to help create and implement high quality visuals within technical constraints, and deadlines.
- Be proactive, and interested in coming up with new ideas in prototyping stages, and creative solutions
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!