This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for a Senior Character Artist. This person will be responsible for creating a top quality models for use in gameplay, cinematics, and even our marketing material.
- Creating high quality characters, creatures and weapons suitable technically and artistically
- Tuning (or creating) surface shaders for in-game characters
- Working with Animators to ensure the character can be rigged and animated properly
- Extensive experience in developing character models and textures as a Senior Character Artist
- Shipped game title experience (credits in at least 1 AAA titles as a Character Artist)
- Ability to create believable characters that are full of life and personality
- Ability to create highpoly and lowpoly models as well as textures
- Ability to adapt to, and innovate, new styles and techniques
- Strong organic modeling skills (human faces, clothing, believable creatures.)
- Strong hard-surface modeling skills (armor, weapons)
- Very good knowledge of major 3D software packages (Maya, Max, or Modo, and ZBrush, marvelous Designer, Substance Painter.)
- High work ethic and self-motivated
- Passion for Games
- Language: English and/or Polish language skills (everyone in our studio speaks English, but Polish language skills are a plus)