"To apply: Ref - 5105600. As a Character Artist you will have experience in the artistic and technical aspects of your craft, including materials, asset optimisation and the creation of meshes with clean and functional topology, as well as being comfortable communicating with technical departments.
You will be familiar with industry standard software packages such as 3DSMax or Maya, as well as having extensive experience with Mudbox or ZBrush. Your knowledge of human anatomy will be well developed and you’ll have a good level of understanding on best practices to suit animation and engine requirements.
• Experience of working on published titles on current-gen consoles with ideally a AAA title released.
• An strong understanding of technical considerations for character creation.
• Strong knowledge with latest version of Zbrush or Mudbox.
• Good understanding of current generation production workflows in relation to character art production.
• Strong understanding of human anatomy and it’s proportions.
• Strong understanding of creating meshes with very clean topology for deformation.
• Able to communicate with technical team members.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating your in-game character art work to very high standards.
• A self-motivated team player, with good communication skills.
• Good understanding of clothes creation software such as Marvellous Designer.
• Good knowledge of textures creation packages such as substance. Designer and substance Painter.
• Good traditional art foundation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.