One Player Missions client is both a game developer and publisher that’s defined and evolved open-world games!
As a Character Rigger / Rigging Artist you’ll be responsible for rigging and skinning characters and other in-game objects, setting-up and maintaining DCC animation pipelines and facilitating animators.
- Experience working in the video games industry as a Character Rigger, Rigging Artist or similar.
- Familiar with figure and facial anatomy.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine/Unity or similar engines.
- Familiar with character pipelines.
- Strong knowledge of traditional animation techniques.
- Previous experience working on open world or FPS games is desirable.
- Rigging and skinning characters and other in-game objects.
- Create and set up DCC animation pipelines.
- Work closely with animators, character artists and technical animators to create tools to streamline the animation process.
- Hybrid Work Model.
- Relocation and VISA support.
- Private Healthcare Plan.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Pension Plan.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!