Our client is an up-and-coming studio who specialise in rigging and pipeline solutions for one of the worlds largest games developer networks!
You’ll develop realistic and stylised rigs for a variety of humanoid, creatures, and props that’ll go into many different high quality video games.
- Previous industry experience as a Character Rigger, Rigging Artist or similar.
- A good understanding of anatomy and motion.
- Great skinning skills.
- Experience with Python.
- Previous experience with Maya API.
- Develop realistic and stylised rigs for variety of humanoids, creatures, props.
- Maintain the quality of current production rigs.
- Maintain and enhance the quality of current internally developed tools and systems.
- Stay up to date with technologies and techniques within the industry.
- Troubleshoot rigging and pipeline issues.
- Full time remote contract from where you live now
- Highly competitive salaries to your local market
- The chance to see your work in a wide range of projects!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!