Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Games
Our client is an award-winning UK games developer with a rich portfolio of games. They keep high production values close to their heart and it shows in all their titles.
We're now looking for an experienced Cinematic Animator to join their established team of developers making market leading, genre defining games.
- A high level of skill and practical experience editing Performance Capture data and taking a Cinematic scene from initial layout to final, polished piece.
- Excellent, working knowledge of motion capture and animation software packages such as Motion Builder, Maya, and Shogun.
- The ability to follow direction, and to rapidly previz and iterate on scenes.
- The enthusiasm and ability to use your skills effectively in a real-time environment, with existing technical and/or creative knowledge and experience with Unreal Engine being a plus.
- Practical experience with cinematography and keyframe animation is a plus.
- An awareness of cutting-edge animation and motion capture technologies is essential, with hands on experience a significant bonus.
- Using realistic or motion captured animation and cameras
- Create believable characters and scenes to help convey deep emotional experiences
- Drive narrative storytelling, and engage the player in the story, atmosphere, and action
- Ensure the overall creative direction is met
- Work from pre-vis to final production
- You will translate your passion for cinema and cinematic language into an experience that pushes the boundaries of what is achievable in an incredibly realistic, interactive environment.
- VISA and Relocation Support if required
- Full Time remote contract if preferred
- Generous holiday allowance
- Subsidised gym/fitness membership
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!