This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Video Game
Our client is working on an ambitious Open World Game with an immersive narrative. They are expanding their cinematics team and are hiring for a Cinematic Animator who has a keen understanding of game production. Working closely with the cinematic team you will be creating immerse, high quality cinematics, under the guidance of the Cinematic Director.
- Demo Reel showcasing your best cinematic animation work.
- Great animation skills and comfortable with motion editing.
- Good knowledge of Motion Builder / Maya.
- Experience working with motion capture data.
- Knowledge of rigging is useful for providing feedback to the Rigging team.
- Design high quality animations for characters, facial, props and vehicles for cinematics.
- Assist the entire creative process, from initial prototyping to final delivery and polish using motion capture.
- Work closely with other disciplines inside and outside of the Cinematic team.
- Make sure that your animation work functions as intended in the game.
- Support with VISA and relocation to Edinburgh
- Temporary accommodation provided
- Highly competitive salary
- Amazing city location
- Working with a world class team of developers
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!