This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Narrative Adventure Game for Console
NOTE: Unfortunately, VISA’s cannot be sponsored
With over a decade of experience, our client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs.
Based in a great location in South France, this studio offers an amazing personal and professional experience for its employees. They are seeking an experienced Cinematic Animator to work on an unannounced narrative focused project.
- Demo Reel of your best cinematic animations
- Experience as a Cinematic Animator or similar ideally on a AA or AAA game
- Mastery of animation techniques as displayed in your demo
- Great understanding of anatomy
- Good understanding of technical limitations related to real-time, 3D engines and level editors
- Excellent ability using Motion Builder
- Methodical and have a keen eye for detail
- Animating characters and objects meant for real-time, with or without motion capture sources
- Participating in the creation of cinematic sequences
- Partaking in motion capture sessions
- Ensuring that animations are properly integrated into the game
- Competitive base salary
- Yearly bonuses, including profit sharing, Christmas bonus and regular salary reviews
- Beautiful central location with direct access by tramway, bike path, walkways and 50% public transport subsidy
- Lunch vouchers, holidays vouchers, media library, free fruits, cakes and beverages
- Flexitime arrangements
- When production requires overtime, it is always paid with wage top-up
- Free complementary health insurance
- Relocation support, alone or with family, 2-month hotel accommodation, relocation agency and relocation allowance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!