This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console Games
Our client is an award-winning studio that have entertained millions of players across the world for over 15 years.
As a Cinematic Artist you will combine an eye for cinematography with the technical knowledge of cinematic pipelines.
- Knowledge and understanding of cinematic tools and pipelines from start to finish
- Background working with camera layout and cinematographic composition
- Understanding of animation theory and technique
- Background creating animated sequences in 3D tools (e.g. Maya, 3dsmax, MotionBuilder) Realtime tools and editors would be great too
- Wide interest in aspects of visual art outside of video games
- Technical analysis and problem solving
- Add visual flair and enhance production values
- Take part in the creative process from initial prototypes through delivery of polish cinematics
- Report to the Cinematic Director as part of a multi-skilled team of animation, lighters, technical artists, UI artists, VFX Artists that work together in a iterative design process
- Breaking down deliverables
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme and stock plans
- Private medical insurance, dental care and life insurance
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Employee discounts
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!