Our client is an exciting and ambitious games development studio looking for a Cinematic Artist to join their team located in Malmo, Sweden.
You will be an important contributor to finding the style and essence of the storytelling in the studios new game.
- Experienced in making cutscenes / cinematics for Games, Film or TV projects.
- Familiar with cinematography.
- Familiar with the basics of working in an engine. (Blueprints, Lighting, Post-Effect work, Cinematic Camera and Level Sequencer)
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Take charge of the cutscenes and other cinematic events of the game.
- Solve and plan how to tell the story in the game in collaboration with the narrative director.
- Close collaboration with the art and animation department.
- Work closely with the Art team and Narrative Director to create striking cutscenes.
- Pension plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Six weeks of paid vacation.
- VISA and Relocation assistance.
- Flexible working hours.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!