Our client is looking for a Cinematic Artist who understands game production and has a genuine interest in game production.
You will be working alongside the cinematic team to create immersive high-quality cinematics. You will work under the guidance of the Cinematic Director to achieve a consistent level of quality in cinematic sequences.
- Previous experience in a similar position working on video games.
- Strong knowledge of Motion Builder or Maya.
- Previous experience manipulating and placing Motion Capture data.
- Capable of meeting schedules and committing to delivery dates.
- Support the creative process from initial prototyping to final delivery and polished cinematics.
- Create story boards and produce animatics.
- Take animatics and create prototypes in engine.
- Create scenes and setup all assets needed for motion capture.
- Work alongside other disciplines inside and outside of the Cinematics team.
- Remote Contract options also available
- Support with VISA and relocation to Edinburgh
- Temporary accommodation provided for relocation
- Amazing city location
- Working with a world class team of developers
- Highly competitive salary
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!