If required this vacancy is offering a temporary REMOTE start from where you are. VISA and Relocation support is also provided.
Project: AAA Console and PC Games
This successful developer is part of a global network of studios working on the world’s best releases! As Assistant VFX Supervisor you will be assisting the Art Director responsible for the cinematic animation on projects across multiple cinematic teams in different locations.
- Experience in Games Development, TV or Film in a similar position: Animation Supervisor, Cinematics Supervisor, Animation Producer, Cinematic Producer
- Excellent understanding of 2D and 3D workflows and most common software platforms (Motion Builder, Maya, Premiere etc.)
- Have a background in Animation
- Good understanding of game engines and their technical limitations
- Experience working on large franchise projects
- Experience working with high profile strategic partners
- Client liaison experience
- Creative, imaginative and artistic flair
- Strong leadership skills
- Set out the artistic vision for the games cinematics based on the creative direction
- Develop visual concepts, with awareness of the quality of the data integration in the engine
- Communicate expectations of the artistic vision to the teams
- Supervise the work carried out by the team to ensure that quality objectives are met and that the elements produced are in line with the game’s vision and the artistic vision
- Work in close collaboration with cinematic producers
- Find the right compromise where necessary between the desired quality and the delivery constraints (time, cost, resources, etc.)
- Temporary remote start from where you are now
- VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance provided
- Career progression avenues
- World class project IP’s
- Competitive salary and generous company perks!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!