Our client is a leading AAA studio working on a world famous RPG franchise. They are looking to appoint an experienced and highly talented Cinematic Technical Artist to join their cinematics team, who will be developing narrative and cinematic tools.
- As the Technical Product Owner, you will act as the liaison and bridge between the engineering and cinematics teams
- Collaborate with the other teams to lead the vision of their cinematic technical strategy
- Ensure that the cinematic pipeline is well integrated
- Review the cinematic creation processes and make the necessary tool improvements
- Propose and deliver goals and monitor implementation
Who are you
- AAA cinematic and narrative content experience
- Development in various game domains (rendering, tools, cinematics etc)
- Python, C#
- Narrative and cinematic data and asset management
- Cinematic development in game engine
This studio offers a very competitive salary, private healthcare, world beating bonus scheme and free breakfast
Please forward your updated CV in Word format along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2204
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.