Our client is a games studio based in the UK who is looking for a Cinematic Engineer to provide engineering support to the cinematics team on the development of a new AAA title.
What will I do?
- Own and develop a large portion of the engine
- Develop new age cinematics features using disciplines such as engine, pipeline, animation, rendering and gameplay
- Use combined knowledge of engineering and console with C++
What skills do I need?
- Leadership & communication skills
- Experience in film language, scripting, 3D animation, cinematic design, and production
- Software and architectural skills
- Experience with AAA
- A permanent position in a growing studio partnered to a major media content creator
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Offices in a games industry and cultural hub
This studio offers competitive salaries, bonus scheme and full corporate benefits. World famous games to work on too!
Application To apply please submit your CV to email@example.com quoting ref 2180.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.