One Player Mission’s client is a first-party Xbox Game Studio that are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun.
The successful candidate will be working with external studios to deliver design work to a high standard.
- Previous design leadership experience, with demonstrable work on multiple published titles.
- Have the ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives.
- Be able to work autonomously with little management overhead.
- A genuine passion for video games.
- Experience in Co-Development positions is preferred, but not required.
- Contribute to the preparation of co-development mandates while taking responsibility for inter-studio collaboration.
- Communicate with external studios to maintain understanding of project direction while forming strong, trusting relationships with external studio team members.
- Update project leadership and PG teammates to keep them informed on co-development progress.
- Flexible working hours.
- VISA sponsorship and Relocation support if required.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 25-day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays.
- Private Healthcare.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!