Job Location: REMOTE or Prague or Texas or North Carolina
Project: AAA PC and Console Games
Our client is an independent, natively remote co-development studio with offices in the US and Czech Republic. Founded by industry veterans they provide world-class art and animation support to world renowned clients in the games industry.
As part of their 70 strong team you’ll help lay the foundations for the next steps in their exciting journey!
- Degree in marketing or related field.
- Proven background experience working in social media.
- Willing to travel internationally and to offsite events.
- Collaborative team player with proven experience in international, multi-cultural environments.
- Fundamental passion and understanding of gaming culture, from casual gamers to professional eSports players.
- Fluent in English with exceptional communication, copywriting, and presentation skills, preferably media trained.
- Passionate about gaming.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Develop relevant content for the company’s target consumers.
- Help to generate and manage all published content.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Help oversee the design of content including social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.
- Help to design, create, and manage promotions and social advertising campaigns, integrating it with the company’s overall marketing plan.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management (ROI).
- Be an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Attend all relevant events and post live updates where necessary.
- Full Time Remote Contract from where you are
- Onsite / Hybrid work model on offer at their studio locations if preferred
- 21 Days Paid Holiday + National Holidays
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance (Freelance excluded)
- Life Assurance & Income Protection (Freelance excluded)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!