Communications Manager - VR and Games Studio – South East
Amiqus have partnered with an exciting Award-Winning Games Studio based in the South East, who are known for setting the quality bar on VR titles. They are currently going through a period of expansion and require a PR and Communications Manager to work on a variety of high-end VR titles.
- Lead the communications campaigns for their VR games, from announce, through to launch and beyond.
- Devise and execute strategic communications plans for all titles, across PR, creator, social, community and event channels.
- Ensure alignment to the wider company marketing strategy and plan, along with input from all stakeholders.
- Manage agencies, event partners and other external parties to fulfil plans and maximise reach and coverage.
- Grow and nurture direct relationships with press and creator partners to secure and enhance our coverage.
- Compose and develop communications assets, including press releases, FAQ’s and messaging documents.
- Serve as a primary spokesperson for the studio including interviews, press events and trade shows.
- Collate and analyse campaign data and feedback to help shape both the future plans and game content.
- Collaborate with the internal communications managers to ensure alignment across the wider communications plans.
- Lead and mentor our Community Manager and support their continued growth and success.
- Work together with the wider publishing team to ensure the holistic marketing campaign is effective and fully supported across all areas of the marketing mix.
- At least 5 years’ experience within a PR or a Communications role
- Video games industry experience
- Experience of writing and distributing press releases for internal and external use
- Past lead or mentoring experience
- Good past relationships with press and creators is a bonus!
The studio can offer perks such as flexible core hours, share options, days off for special events like birthdays and extra (duvet day) holidays.
If you are interested in hearing more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org