"To apply: Ref - 5125000. An exciting games studio with hundreds of titles which include AAA titles is looking for a Community and Influencer Executive to assist with the development and execution of social marketing plans for game releases in the UK market.
• Ideate content and comms materials for UK channels of YouTube, Twitch, Instagram etc.
• Promote the client’s products by developing original social content
• Assist in the maintenance and development of the client’s YouTube presence, taking responsibility for trailer/video content uploads, as well as inputting into a potential original video series
• Regular reporting of social media channel performance
• Research trends in influencer marketing and the gaming community
• Form relationships with key influencers and content creators, partnering with them for the commercial success of our client
• Ideate and carry out community events, both physical and virtual.
• Analyse the performance of your campaigns through quantitative and qualitative reporting and key metric reviews.
• Be ambassador for the client’s title range at meetings, conferences, events etc.
• Other ancillary responsibilities such as budget management, national and international traveling, and other duties requested by the Community Strategist.
• Demonstrable history of building and maintaining social media channels, growing digital communities
• A strong understanding of the social media landscape (YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, TikTok)
• A passion for the UK Gaming content creator sphere
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – Based in South East England
Salary – Up to £24k
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"