Our client is looking for a Positive, Team Driven Multitasking Community Developer to join the studio’s established Marketing Team. We are a dedicated team with drive, passion and creativity, who enjoy being part of a lively, self motivated, forward thinking company in an exciting and ever-evolving industry. Reporting to the Marketing Manager the Community Developer will be closely working with a vast range of stakeholders and departments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Act as a brand champion, ensuring a positive, clear and consistent experience on social and community channels.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to determine the gaming community status and needs for the assigned product or franchise;
• Shape community-focused Social campaigns to supplement other marketing activities;
• Develop and maintain the strategic Social plan
•Manage direct line report (Community Manager) to facilitate:
o Support daily community driven content and act to bring players together by leveraging polls, competitions and other types of events;
o Communicate as the spokesperson for the assigned product or franchise;
o Manage post launch support communication in conjunction with Digital Marketing to set expectations on applicable situations such as patch content, status and delivery;
o Coordinate actions, documentation and reports with external CS teams; • Implement and monitor metrics to evaluate success and ROI of community or online projects and initiatives;
• Coordinate communication with multiple departments for consistent messaging;
• Coordinate within Digital/International Marketing and Development to produce content and other development team assets for community, as applicable;
• Represent the stated community needs to the Development Team and Marketing;
• Develop and manage successful betas and report internally on community feedback to improve final product;
• Coordinate events involving studio visits from fans, chats with Development Team, and tournament support;
•Maintain and improve Reporting on Social, Community and Assets performances.
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to think global and strategic;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
• Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.) and pop culture;
• Knowledge of what really motivates “Digital Natives” and know how to interact with them;
• At least 2 to 3 years of experience in social media marketing;
• Extensive gaming experience with multiple gaming platforms and genres;
• Experience in social media marketing with digital asset briefing (video, photo, pod casts, live streams, etc.) is a strong asset;
• Experience in marketing/promotions, in running a fan site, and also presenting a strategic community plans to Directors.
• Experience working with global brands in a multicultural environment.
Global Games Executive Search | Building World Class Teams | We care about Diversity.
Follow Interactive jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive is an equal opportunity search firm that values diversity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.