This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Online Shooter Games
OPM is working with an award-winning developer and who are looking for an experienced Community Manager for their publishing team operating the CIS region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for interacting with various communities in the CIS area for the company’s portfolio of games, utilising their experience and knowledge of the Social Media landscape and related tech for the region.
- Experience as a Community Management or in Brand Marketing within the games industry
- Fluent Russian language skills are essential
- Great understanding of social media networks in the region
- Great understanding of chat-bot operations and other Social Media tools
- Strong skills with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
- Superb English language skills
- Passionate about gaming and games development
- Create and implement community management strategies for the games
- Amplify social media reach and influence the community members in close collaboration with various teams
- Build, schedule and localize content and maintain social media calendar
- Pinpoint active community members and help them create community building activities, content, and to engage the player’s base
- Report on specific community KPI’s, player opinion on a regular basis and channel performance
- Use of data to inform proposals for ongoing community activations, messaging and promotion events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!