One Player Mission is proud to be working with an independent developer in Canada that has made it’s name creating multiplayer melee combat games and they have no signs of slowing down!
The successful candidate will be responsible for improving developer/community relations, building bridges between the community and our team, finding pathways to share development progress with fans, and more.
- Previous professional experience in video game community relations, with a firm understanding of the full community management mix.
- Strong, positive personality with a highly independent work ethic.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with creating and following content schedules.
- Able to regularly review your efforts, seek internal feedback and react to it.
- Foster a consistent relationship with all audience levels, from hardcore veterans to casual and mainstream players.
- Be social and create content. Ensure that the community feels genuinely listened to and informed of development progress.
- Fully integrate yourself within the development team, take command of the role and understand how to bring your ideas to life as part of our studio’s production process.
- Create pathways to involve development team members in community relations.
- Manage the development of shareable game assets (teasers, screenshots, videos, gifs, etc) by our team.
- Permanent Remote work contracts for candidates in Ontario, Canada.
- VISA and relocation assistance to Toronto if required.
- 4.5 weeks Paid vacation.
- Bonus Structure.
- Flexible schedule.
- Weekly happy hour.
- Healthcare & benefits.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 429!