Community Specialist - Forge of Empires (in-house)
Senior VFX Artist- AAA studio- Hybrid London,UK
Senior Producer AAA London £80k
Community Specialist - Forge of Empires (in-house)
You are always up to date when it comes to your favourite game?
You have gained professional experience in establishing new community channels?
WE WANT YOU to build bridges to our players!
As a (full-time/in-house) Community Specialist for our most successful game, Forge of Empires, you will communicate with different stakeholders and work closely with Developers, Product Owners, other stakeholders as well as our most important resource, our players.
- Develop our community. Take ownership in building and developing the community of our mobile- and browser game Forge of Empires.
- Design your strategy. Use trending topics among your community as well as your expertise to set up a successful content-/communication plan between our players & the company, including announcements and release notes.
- Guide your team. Manage your team of external Community Managers and streamline information.
- Analyze performance. Gather feedback and data from your community (all languages) to measure the impact of your community activities and analyze/process the information for your stakeholders.
- Connect departments. Enforce a professional collaboration with other internal departments, e.g. with our Game Development and CRM teams.
- Shape the gaming experience. Coordinate live ops of new game content, including in-game events as well as new features.
- Engage our players. Ensure a high quality standard of customer support.
- Learn from our team. Work together with our experienced professionals who are shaping the Forge of Empires experience, e.g. two in-house Community Specialists, about 40 external Community Managers and your dedicated Team Lead.
- Experienced Community Specialist. Professional experience in Community Management (or equivalent career paths), preferably in a gaming environment.
- Community development expertise. Competence opening and growing new communication channels to players/customers, e.g. TikTok or Discord.
- Intercultural communication. Business fluency in English (both written & spoken) and an open-minded personality paired with strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Gamer by heart. Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities, plus knowledge of the games industry and its mechanisms.
- Sociable character. Approachable, friendly and professional with a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction - basically, a service talent who loves to talk to people.
- Pragmatic behavior. Result-oriented and independent way of working, with a very good sense for target group content and empathy in user dialog.
- Expert in the genre. Knowledge of city building and strategy games in general.
- Forge of Empires player. Knowledge of the mechanics and intricacies of Forge of Empires in particular.
- Management know-how. Initial experience in recruitment and leading remote teams.
- Tooling expertise. Capable of using not only the basics (like Excel & Facebook), but also relevant business-related tools (like JIRA, Agorapulse) or even additional tools (like video production suites, e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro).
- Career opportunities. Level up as a Community Specialist with excellent training and development opportunities, such as online trainings, InnoVersity and conferences.
- Outstanding benefits. Get 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources.
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2007 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Community Specialist? We look forward to receiving your application through our online application form. Max (Maximilian Kaeding) would be happy to answer any questions you may have.