"To apply: Ref - 5115400. Community Team Manager
Our client, a beloved games studio with a strong reputation built up over many strong AAA titles, wants to add an experienced Community Team Manager to take the lead for the strategy for the rest of the Community team, ensuring they are supported in their work with a variety of games.
• Take charge of the strategy for our title’s communities
• Feed your input into reports from your team, and develop practical steps from them
• Develop your team of regional Community Managers and ensure their success.
• Monitor your team of Community Managers’ performance and wellbeing.
• Extensive background of team management with a flexible management style
• Familiarity with performance reports
• History of using key community metrics
• History of managing a team that works remotely
• History of dealing with projects specific to a region or territory
• Fluency in English
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – Based in South East England
Salary – Up to £35k
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.